Terms & Conditions
1. The acceptance of the booking is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. Services: Sol foto will go out of their way to create genuine and heartfelt images of you and your family, please view the pricing for more information www.sol-foto.com/pricing
3. Payment: Sol foto shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accepts other Clients for said date and time. In the event that you should need to cancel the contract for any reason, the 50% booking fee shall be retained bySol foto in order to offset its loss of business. Once the full service is completed the Clients chosen digital and/or prints will be released upon receiving the outstanding 50% session fee.
This does not apply to Solfoto’s childcare & kinder Clients, however, once their prints are ready to purchase, Sol foto will only release them upon receiving payment.
5. Delivery:All high-resolution images will be delivered via a download link to the Client within 5-6 weeks of the session date. Delivery for prints, albums or any other additional orders may vary and will be advised at time of booking/when final images have been delivered.
6. Sickness: Sol foto understand that children can be unpredictable and fall ill at any time. In the event of sickness prior to the session, the Client agrees to make every possible effort to inform Sol foto no later than 2 hours prior to the start time of the photo session. The session can be transferred to a new date, which will be at the convenience of both parties within a maximum 2-month period. The Client can reschedule a maximum of two times without extra charge. Sol foto reserves the right to re-schedule outside of this time limit due to any existing commitments. If the Client fails to reschedule within the 2 month time period, Solfoto has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made non-refundable.In the event of the child falling ill during the session, Sol foto reserves the right to postpone the photo shoot and re-schedule at the convenience of both parties. In the event that Sol foto has to reschedule we will make sure to find a new compatible date as close to the original date as possible.
7. Copyright: The images are the property of Sol foto and copyright is attached automatically, however due to the subject often being children I ask the Client to let Sol foto know if they do not want their child’s photo in any of Sol foto’s promotional work like website or social media platforms. This needs to be agreed once the Client has paid for the photos.
8. Attribution: If Sol foto’s work will be used in public forums that generates a large audience we ask to be credited/ linked to the post.
9. Storage: After 12 months from your session date Sol foto will no longer be responsible for storing your image files.
10. MISC: Although Sol foto shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of our duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to re-take the photographs.
11. Indemnity: On the day of the photo session a “public liability waiver” has to be signed to insure that Sol foto disclaims any responsibility in the sad event of anyone getting hurt during our photo session.
12. Confidentiality: Sol foto will take all reasonable steps to ensure that confidential information will NOT be disclosed to any other parties, except as required to provide the services, and as required by law.
13. If Sol foto has been taken photos at your child’s day-care/ kinder I ask parents to be sensitive and not allow for a endorse sharing any photos of children on social media platforms etc. without the explicit permission of other families whose children are visible in the photo.
Please do not hesitate to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or objections.